Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Letter of Concern




Robin Andrews


2550 Wiltse Dr.
Penticton, B.C.
V2A 7X5
December 16th 2013

Jane Watchingu
123 Main St.
Penticton, B.C.
V2A 3W8

Dear Mrs. Watchingu:

Hello Mrs. Watchingu, my name is Robin Andrews, I am a employee of yours at Student Pro Painters. I feel that I have some concerns regarding your nephew, Joe Talksalot's working habits. I am hoping that we can all come to a reasonable understanding as to what is happening. I would also personally like to thank you for taking some time to hear our concerns.

I feel that Joe might be using his time at work unfairly. I feel that he often arrives late to work, weather this is because of more important matters I cannot say. I notice that he also takes extra breaks to smoke and leaves the cigarette butts around, making the workplace very dirty. In addition, he very rarely helps with clean up, making the workdays longer and more strenuous. He can, at times, be confrontational with other workers, making him very hard to work with. Joe sometimes decides to leave early as well. I was hoping that you would take the time to discuss these matters with Joe; if you feel it is necessary.

I am hoping that we can all come to a reasonable solution to these concerns. I would like to thank you immensely for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment