Saturday, January 11, 2014

Cover Letter




Robin Andrews

250-486-6101

December 17th 2013

Dear Mr. Sir

 Hello, my name is Robin Andrews. I would like to tell you a little bit about myself by way of my interests, strengths, and goals in life.

As for my interests, I'm very compelled by music, history, and downhill biking. I've been a musician for over a decade; it has always been my greatest passion and joy in life. Music is most likely the biggest part of my life.  As for history, it's always been a very compelling thing to me. I often think of what it was like to live around these times. Downhill biking has always been a great way for me to stay fit and have fun. I was introduced to a higher level of biking by my mother when I was about 9 years old. I have enjoyed it ever since.

There are strengths that I hold and I am very happy to have them.  I have always been a quick learner and a hard worker throughout my life. I can often be taught a concept and I'll know it instantly. I`m also a hard worker. The way I view work is that I've been told to do it, I'm going to try my best to get it done. This, I feel, is a very good attribute to have.

 My main goals in life are to have a strong family and become a professional music composer. I want to have a family that lasts, with a loving wife and great children who I can be proud of. My dream job is to make music. And I'm getting very close to reaching that goal. I plan to get my bachelor’s degree in music composition; going on to make music for movies or TV shows. As long as I'm making music, I’m happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment