Thursday, December 12, 2013

University Application

Robin Andrews
 
 
   What defines me? Greatness defines me. Bravery defines me. Love defines me. Basically the entire world envies me. My name has resonated from the peak of K2 to the valleys of Alaska. I've run with Jesus and his cause; he did not die in vain. I've even stopped a moving train. My fingers are silver and my voice is gold. Russian roulette is my favorite game; I've only lost twice. I'm organized.
 
   I've defeated the knights of cydonia with one swift move of my blade. I am the gate keeper of the world's secrets. My touch leaves people smiling with the greatest happiness they can ever experience. I control all weather patterns, summoning hurricanes when I'm angry and rainbows when I'm in love. I am the cult of personality. I taught Bruce Wayne how to fight crime. I can bust a move. The North Star is a visual representation of my imagination. I traveled around the world in seventy-nine days. I'm debt free.
 
  I invented lying in the year 3. The clothes I give away are then sold in auction houses for an always record breaking price. Writers block was a curse I put on all mankind. I brought the economy up after the Great Depression. I have found the center of the earth. I do not need soap; I'm self cleaning. I do not need hope; I'm am hope. I do not need light; I see in the dark. But i do need a university education.

No comments:

Post a Comment